How to Apply – General Information
To apply for any position at our firm, you must send the following documents and information to [email protected]:
1. A resumé (curriculum vitae), which must include your grade point average and, if available, your class rank. We also prefer to see, but do not require, your transcript.
2. A cover letter or cover e-mail the following information:
- the position for which you are applying;
- the office to which you are applying;
- the reasons you are applying to our Firm; and
- for non-Turkish law qualified or non-resident applicants, a brief explanation of your desire to work in Turkey.
3. Evidence of English language skills. In connection with this criterion, we normally expect to see standardized test results administered by a recognized organization but may accept other proof on a case-by-case basis (for example, a J.D. degree from an ABA-accredited U.S. law school or an equivalent degree from a school whose sole medium of instruction is English).
4. Any other information you deem relevant for our evaluation of your application.
We will not consider or respond to incomplete applications, or applications submitted by any means other than e-mail to the correct address.
We rarely advertise open positions, and instead rely on applications and our network to hire lateral lawyers. Accordingly, you are encouraged to apply to our Firm even if we do not have a job posting on our website, LinkedIn or other sites.
Trainees (statutory – yasal stajyer)
We do not hire on a strict hiring cycle. That said, we encourage traineeship applicants to apply as early as possible during (but not before) their last semester of law school.
We encourage summer interns to apply as early as possible during the year.
We occasionally hire part-time student interns. We do not advertise these positions and encourage interested students to apply year-round.
In addition to lawyers, trainees and interns, we have a professional staff of office managers, business development managers and other administrative personnel. We rarely advertise open positions, and instead rely on applications and our network to hire for these positions. Accordingly, you are encouraged to apply to our Firm even if we do not have a job posting on our website, LinkedIn or other sites.